We are experienced in building successful teams from all stages of their development and at all levels of an organisation to achieve goals, deliver projects and/or agreed priorities.
Various techniques and tools can be used to:
- identify the strengths and areas of development for the team
- identify and develop the roles and responsibilities of the team members
- identify the stage of development at which the team is at and action plan to develop the team further
- develop a vision for the team
- identify what makes a successful team
- design a team from scratch
- deal with conflict within the team
- develop effective communication within the team
- problem solve in the team
- develop creativity in a team
Belbin's Team Roles and personality tests, including Hogan's Motives, Values and Preferences Inventory (MVPI) and Hogan's Development Survey (HDS) can be used to build teams.