Elaine Bolton - Managing Director
Elaine has more than 25 years experience in learning and development across a wide range of organisations and at both a strategic and operational level. She has successfully trained and coached people in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Elaine's qualifications include:
- Chartered Fellow of Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- BA (Honours) in Business Studies, specialising in Human Resources
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education & Training
- Masters Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Diploma in Performance Coaching
- Diploma in Life Coaching
- Diploma in Counselling
- Institute of Equality & Diversity Professionals
Nigel Bolton - Director
Nigel is an experienced workplace investigator, interim manager and consultant. He undertakes a wide range of investigations including disciplinary, grievance, bullying, harassment, whistleblowing and complaints. His consultancy expertise includes leisure, cultural, community development, community safety and project management.